Trying - Poem by Taylor Kile
I try to not love you. I try not to think of you everyday. They say everything is possible but that's a lie. My love for you is just a storm, a storm that never ends. To break it you might have to try just a little harder.. Your Trying to get me to hate you so I must think and ask why? Why do I have to ruin my life just for yours?
Comments about Trying by Taylor Kile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl