Two As One - Poem by Millie Garcia
They move throughout the night
together they fly as one.
They feed each others hungry animal meat.
They hold each other so intence
They loose track of time and space.
Within their Souls
Lives Passion and Madness.
Burning their flesh
They last behond tomorrow.
They overturn the
Cosmic wheel of conscious.
With Love thats Pure and Whole.
Lasting past their Lifetime
prayers in their Heartmind...
Comments about Two As One by Millie Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl