Two Ps, Or Not Two Ps? - Poem by Graeme Lindridge
'Two peas in a pod' so the saying goes,
Yet isn't it odd only one P shows
When writing the word 'pod'? And who can tell
If it's one P, or two, unless you spell?
But I, when I speak, sneak two Ps in ppod;
One silently said singing psalms to GGod.
Comments about Two Ps, Or Not Two Ps? by Graeme Lindridge
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda