Two Shadows - Poem by Ibrahim Hydarah
i'm not in the league you belong to,
but though i tried _still_ to be with you.
but you put the thorns in my way,
and tell me: - come, let, s have a joy.
two shadows dancing in the gloom,
they dream..wait for the light's bloom.
two shadows we are; can we meet?
take care, not to trample my feet! ! !
March 19 / 2007
Comments about Two Shadows by Ibrahim Hydarah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl