U And Me - Poem by Sheena Schultz
Will there ever be?
A you and me,
Get along so well,
And we never bail,
I can feel someday we'll end up getting each others mail,
But will we ever try,
Will you ever be my,
Is my brain telling me a lie,
Or would you always stand by!
Comments about U And Me by Sheena Schultz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl