Sheena Schultz Poems
- I Care I just want to say That you can count on me To be ...
- I Am I am a poet writing of my pain, I am a person living a...
- Pain Does anyone else feel this? This pain That rips me ...
- Only If If you were mine, We'd always be fine, I'd never ...
- U And Me Will there ever be? A you and me, Get along so ...
- Someone Someday Somedays I just sit and think...... Hoping ...
- Loving You Everdaythat goes by it seems like Idiscover ...
See more about me at my my space. At myspace.com/sheeha19 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sheena Schultz
I just want to say
That you can count on me
To be your friend until the end
I'm glad you're here to share
My joy and pain
I just want you to know I love you
But, I'm not in love with you
Thank you for thinking of me so much
It opens my happiness for everyone else to see
Theres is only one true happiness in life
To love to be loved
I care, So keep in touch