U Were There - Poem by Lynn Beatty
u were sitting there,
u're always sining during class.
u're always singing and smiling 2 me,
so i thought u liked me,
but i thought
u think u no me,
but u don't!
i know u,
but i guess not well.
now that u've embarrassed me in civics,
i don't want 2 be around u anymore.
i think u're UGLY!
i can't stand u!
GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!
i never want 2 see u again,
but u're in 5 of my classes,
so it's kinda hard not 2 see u. 11/17/04
Comments about U Were There by Lynn Beatty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl