Uncle Ellroy - Poem by Tiffany Lynn
</>I knew how hard this would be,
You were barely apart of my life,
and now your gone.
The mistakes your dad made,
no longer matter.
He kept us from seeing each other,
but he can't fix it now.
I know you loved us,
and trust me,
we loved you.
It's been years now,
and we still feel the pain.
We miss you,
It's definitely leaving a scar on my heart.
But your dad doesn't get that.
Comments about Uncle Ellroy by Tiffany Lynn
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda