Underground - Poem by Veracious Vergil
It is black
And there are rats.
You can find thrown-away hats,
And all sorts of interesting bats,
My heart has fear.
I can sense no person near.
It is so terribly difficult to hear,
Especially when I appear,
I've been down here for many days,
I've met some people, even Gays,
And all because in some mysterious way...
I was buried alive.
Comments about Underground by Veracious Vergil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl