Unity - Poem by Carolyn Sears
Will you be my knight in shinning armor?
To adore me as I adore you?
With a love to be instilled within our heart and
Will not fade...
As the rose..
Will stand tightly rooted....To grow stronger
Till all ends in time.
Comments about Unity by Carolyn Sears
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl