Unkown - Poem by James Ajala
Our days here are numbered
The time we spend going to and fro is limited
We have dreams and aspirations of being great
There times when we fail
But in all of these we have being given instincts to push further
Failure on our path is not to let in
As breakthrough will surely surface when persistence is on
Having said all of these….
What does the earth has to offer mankind
Is it the struggles within?
Pain, sorrow and death are all part of the story
Everyone being housed by the earth must taste these
What then is the purpose of man?
Living in a world full of uncertainties
Comments about Unkown by James Ajala
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl