Unpredictable - Poem by Rashid Iskandar
Life is unpredictable..
Same it goes to our feeling..
It hard to describe it..
We could not now what people feeling are..
Sometimes it easy for us to let go our feeling..
Maybe we might know someone for a moment..
Eventhough just for a while..
But a feeling is develop there..
A feeling that called love..
We might not sure with that..
But I am sure that feeling is love…
I think I should stay through to my feeling..
I think I like you..
Want to take to the next level..
You have already take my heart..
In a short time together..
You have already attract me..
I am always thinking of you..
Hope you will be there for me..
Even for a short while…
Comments about Unpredictable by Rashid Iskandar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl