Unrequited - Poem by Rebecca Randle
If tomorrow was a feeling
And love- a sight to see,
I'd feel eternity's embrace
Every time you looked at me.
But if indifference was an ocean
And I, a little stone
You'd toss me to the angry waves
And let me drown alone.
Comments about Unrequited by Rebecca Randle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl