Untitled - Poem by ashley megan
a tree falls in the forest
did you hear him scream?
all his evil deeds squashed,
the reality of my dream.
though grotesque and truly morbid,
a sin, i must confess,
may he rot in hell for hurting me
let his pain be nothing less
Comments about Untitled by ashley megan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
ashley megan's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl