Untitled - Poem by Bob Thebuilder
Staring me down.
Feeling your eyes rip into my skin,
through my broken heart, my missing part
you see right through me.
Things are better.
You think you made the right choice,
but even after the fight, you loose your sight.
You took the wrong turn,
you're on the wrong path again.
Try and Fix everything.
You know you can do it.
Turn around, whys everyone down?
They ask you to help them,
you can't help them all.
Comments about Untitled by Bob Thebuilder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda