Untitled - Poem by Ryan ...
Take my pen, write this down?
As your inked thoughts, flow through me.
Like a rivering waterfall.
Flowing down through my heart.
Beating like rapids in a river.
Rising, lowering, rising.
Leaving rocky thoughts.
Lay dry in my river of veins.
Like sand through and hourglass.
Falling from pieces laying astray.
From thoughts crashed sharding.
On the floor picking splinters.
From underneath my fingernails.
Falling from frail thoughts.
For love and failing that.
Fell in love with failure.
Comments about Untitled by Ryan ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl