Untitled 8 - Poem by Ryan ...
I`ve Been astray for far too long.
Afraid of what I know is sure to come.
I may not be much of a piece, but in pieces right now.
But you deserve the best that i am
It`s So hard, so hard to think about what had been filed
inside this place, so calloused by smiles
I blamed the little world for some time.
things happened so quickly
some just go, I Prayed for answers to heal me
Calloused, I wanted to know, how to get by
and now its my turn to say
Comments about Untitled 8 by Ryan ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl