Untitled - Poem by jordan trevino
he whispers 'i love you'
she replys 'i love you too'
as they sit under the stars
looking into the dark sky
they see their futures and
see the same thing they
see themselves happy and
still together surrounded by
their children and grandchildren
as she still sits there he reaches
into his pocket and graps a little
black box and ask 'will you marry me'
to his beloved sweetheart
she looks at him and says 'yes,
i will marry you' he puts the ring on her finger
and gently kisses her hand as
they hug they think to themselves
i will this person for the rest of my life
Comments about Untitled by jordan trevino
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl