Verdun Pax - (Snippets) 3 - Poem by Bill Grace
In Verdun I have seen
Land moguls of the war
Unhealed by a century
Still bleeding acred crosses.
The darkness of war
That strips the human soul
Lies buried in the heart
That Christ would touch,
If we could but feel
The deeper meanings of His word.
Comments about Verdun Pax - (Snippets) 3 by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl