Very Good Poem I Just Read - Poem by Reginald Walker
Three applause for the thought, you express.
That poem will be placed among the very best.
You really wrote that poem quite vividly.
The paradoxical romance for all to see.
I really enjoyed the words I read.
Damn, I wish I penned them, instead.
Comments about Very Good Poem I Just Read by Reginald Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl