Void - Poem by Satish Verma
As if my inner sound was demanding
take me for
I want to break into many daughter things.
Half my genes
half my color
disowning the boundaries,
my lasting pain of grief and anguish
becomes an androgynous god.
I hear the voices in brain
I see the nebulous thoughts dancing
I touch the fallen tears
from faceless eyes.
All my thoughts are leading to void
coming from nowhere
going to nowhere,
I am water and I am sand!
Comments about Void by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye