Waiting Love - Poem by Wade Blade
I am a materialist,
yet I wish there were a Heaven.
For then, I know,
I would find you there waiting for me.
I am going there to join you,
to be together for eternity.
We need never be parted again or keep at a distance
for fear of spoiling someone else's life.
Wait for me, dearest, I am coming
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON POEMS*
Comments about Waiting Love by Wade Blade
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl