Wade Blade Poems
- Graduation Day Graduation Day sweat and mothballs grass so ...
- I Didn'T Raise My Boy To Be A ... Ten million soldiers to...
- Closed Eyes I have walk The line which you stand on But do ...
- If You'Re My Friend If you are my friend why have you not ...
- Power Of True Love We have never spoken but yet we know so ...
- Beach Memory I remember the day at the beach I remember the ...
- Oklahoma Suitcase packed with all his things Car pulls up, ...
Hey all you people
I write some poems about what ever comes to mind please comment on my poems and rate them love to get feed back too
I do put some song lyrics that i think make a great poem too, I also as do many people, post others work as well
I would love to hear your reactions to my poems
Hope you enjoy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
sweat and mothballs
grass so green
where green banners wave
grass grows long
the owl printed on a balloon
seems the wisest
*Please comment and vote on poems*