Walk Through - Poem by Joseph Sakyiamah
Eventually, it smells good
Adinkrahene (greatness)sign has appeared.
The storm was a bit disturbing but finally,
The rain has fallen! ! !
The wise men sees afar and give good predictions! ! !
The mind burning harder…
Blending colors to suit the suitor's
Shooting but no fire shots
Shorten to a turn (perfection)
Wheels rolling, bells horning…
Everybody is talking but who talks the most,
Walking, what length are we walking to?
Determined, whilst terms and condition aren't working.
Rather twisting to a bad sojourn
Walk through for better days ahead! ! !
Comments about Walk Through by Joseph Sakyiamah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl