Walking The Streets Of Sadness - Poem by Kevin Mosley
Walking down this lonely road no lights just full of darkness.
No one here to guide me home it's just me all by myself.
Stone cold heart and the weight of ever lasting memories
Tired cold and full of sorrow thoughts filled with agony
I walk this road night and day just accompanied by my shadow.
Will some one please just walk with me I dnt want to feel so alone.
Comments about Walking The Streets Of Sadness by Kevin Mosley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda