Want A Piece Of Me? - Poem by lisa parks
Do you want a
piece of me?
I didn’t do anything
So why are you
Are you telling me
that you want a piece of
Because I will give
A piece of my mind.
Comments about Want A Piece Of Me? by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye