We Are All The Same - Poem by lisa parks
No matter what....we
are all the same.
Except for our differences,
hobbies and our size.
So....we’re pretty much
But....we all don’t get
along with each other.
But I don’t really care.
So...we’re all the same.
Comments about We Are All The Same by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye