Star Blossom Williams
Was My Writings Ever Good Enough? - Poem by Star Blossom Williams
Tired of being alone
ready to go home...
Ive been seeing the straight eyes
Looking at the sky
I can finally breathe,
I feel so alive!
Running round' in circles
Making suicidal turn bolts
But I never stop now
Im so energetic, Im so happy
And Im ready
Was my smile not straight and cuffed?
So I wrote bundles of letters
And I ask for peddles
As I wonder in my head,
Was my writings ever good enough?
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Was My Writings Ever Good Enough? by Star Blossom Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda