Star Blossom Williams
Star Blossom Williams Poems
- Walking Away You walked away from me Like everybody ...
- Razor I stare at the blue vein pulsing I dig a little deeper...
- Nobody Can I walk alone Never once been controlled I ...
- Was My Writings Ever Good Enou... Tired of being alone ...
- Threat Built as a [stupid] threat It piles over the good ...
- Ashes Let it shatter As it falls upon the floor Remember ...
- Master-Plan It's a battle between us two But only one can ...
I go to Jones High School, Im a Junior there and if you really read my poetry instead of saying that I am crazy or 'emo'...try understanding what each poem means, why I wrote it, and what they represent. Try walking on water with me, if only it was possible.
-Star more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Star Blossom Williams
You walked away from me
Like everybody else
Tossed me under a bridge
Or kept me on a shelf
You stored me away
Hid me from your past
While we're standing in a relationship
Thats breaking through the glass
I miss it all
From our stupidity to the laughs
All those broken arguments
Are gently placed withing in the cast
Theres no going back
No rewinding time
In case if you didnt know
Theres no way that 'Im fine'
My arms fill with scars
But no one sees the message
Dont help me, I repeat
This is far worse than damaged
I understand ...