Megan Von Tapp
We Can - Poem by Megan Von Tapp
The sky is mine to hold, but
Not the stars, for they are
As holder of the sky,
I give to you the stars and I shall
Love them all the more
For they are yours.
The wonder of the world within our hands,
Because we can.
Comments about We Can by Megan Von Tapp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Megan Von Tapp's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl