Weird Pulse - Poem by Dana Amer
It's a weird pulse
Passing through my veins,
I don't know if you I miss
& I can't neither figure out this pain...
I wish that there is a way
Where I can have you by my side,
But then there will be a day
When I should find a place to hide...
A place to hide the feelings I have
Because my heart is getting full,
Oh no... It's not love
I'm not the type of girls who fall...
I didn't know how hard this would be
You are indeed my dear friend,
I just realized what do you mean to me
But sadly... I did so when it was 'The End'! ! !
Comments about Weird Pulse by Dana Amer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda