What About Her? - Poem by Abhinav Maurya
What about her?
Everyday I see her, always the same unfamiliar character.
She always seems in hurry.
Like something is missing from her life. Something that she wants to hive. Which is... beyond my brain's deepest dive.
Maybe she just wants to run away from this brute world?
Doesn't want to be the part of this chattering and battering herd.
Looking to get her own Frey.
Far-far away from being a prey.
But what about me? Why am I led astray?
Am I meant to resent her(since she is unreachable to me) ?
But how could I?
There is a relief in her presence; after years of silence.
Comments about What About Her? by Abhinav Maurya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl