What Do You Do - Poem by Michaella Russell
What do you do when your mother says that she's scared of death? What do you do when you see her crying?
What do you say?
Are there any words to confort her?
Is there anything that you can do or say to help her through this rough time in her life?
I am so scared to do or say anything because I am afraid that if I do, it would upset her.
I dont know weather to try to help, with the risk of messing up, or to just stand by, and have to watch her cry and suffer.
What would you do! ? ! ?
Comments about What Do You Do by Michaella Russell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda