What Good Is Love! - Poem by Victor K....
i thought once, we had a chance,
that our world would come together,
and make me feel the things i felt,
when we made one, back then,
whats the point in love,
that does not touch,
that gives you pain,
that makes you run,
it left me there,
stranded, stranded where no one was,
stranded where the only thing left,
was a small box of emotion,
what good is love...
Comments about What Good Is Love! by Victor K....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Victor K....'s Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl