What Happened? - Poem by Christine Ehlers
Everything I had ever wanted,
You knew, without having to ask.
You were the man of my dreams,
A man I never thought existed.
You were perfect, we were perfect.
I thought we would be together forever,
But you left, no explanation, no warning,
And all I can do is wonder....
Comments about What Happened? by Christine Ehlers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl