What I Love About You-Part 1 - Poem by Susan Yaeger
have you ever felt the ocean breeze?
or had sand run through your fingers?
ever lay your head on the softest of bass?
or rap your hand around the hardness of shells?
have you ever laughed at the touch of a starfish?
or smiled at the taste of a pina colada?
ever stare at the prettiest of the amazing dolphins?
or smell the coolness of the trees?
have you ever listened to the heart of the waves?
or felt the long antennae of a lobster?
ever pinch the outer layer of a jelly fish?
or breathe the aroma of wind?
have you ever wondered about these thing?
or wished that they belonged to you?
ever want that right beside you?
or wish it was a part of your life?
Comments about What I Love About You-Part 1 by Susan Yaeger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl