Maria Luisa Taylor
What Is Beauty? - Poem by Maria Luisa Taylor
There is so much beauty in life
Beauty is a gift of God
Beauty is in the heart wich touches,
Simplicity is beauty.
Beauty of sun setting in to ocean,
Truth is beauty, beauty is truth
Beauty is the best treasure for,
the beauty of a love that is real.
Bright colors of the rainbow,
the beauty of spring
What is beauty?
Beauty is you.
Comments about What Is Beauty? by Maria Luisa Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl