Walterrean Salley Poems
- You Are Unique He could've made two— Another just like ...
- Spring Is Coming Spring is coming— Soon to arrive. Fowls to...
- A Tribute To The Elderly I thought upon the elderly And ...
- A Common Addiction Among Poets Intoxicated by the inspiration...
- Birthday Wishes For My Aunt Often, we neglect To tell those...
- The Rubik’s Cube The Rubik’s cube, Such a maze, Is sure ...
- Be Good To Yourself Be good to yourself— You deserve ...
Walterrean Salley - born and raised
in South Georgia - is an American poet,
songwriter and visual artist who
appreciates and finds beauty In life’s
simplest things. Loves to share poetic verses. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Remember, age is opportunity.''-Walterrean Salley January 2007
''The agile overcomes, but the weak folds; be strong.''Walterrean Salley January 2006
''He is perfect who never offends; but he is wise who makes amend.''Walterrean Salley January 2006
''AGE has many a hidden agenda.''Walterrean Salley Januaey 2006
''Anger never travels alone, but always with stress and many an unwanted guest.''Walterrean Salley January 2006
You Are Unique
He could've made two—
Another just like you.
But, then, He took
A second thought,
And said, 'Just one would do.'
And so, for your loveliness—
Your uniqueness too—
There is no other
Quite like you.
There's just no other quite like you.