What Is Life In All Its Beauty? - Poem by Shalom Freedman
WHAT IS LIFE IN ALL ITS BEAUTY?
What is Life in all its Beauty
When it all goes by
And we cannot hold on to even a single moment of it?
There are so many beautiful moments and times
And people we would like to be with again
We cannot hold on
It goes by
All the beauty of it
And even our remembrances of it
Cannot hold and contain it.
Comments about What Is Life In All Its Beauty? by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl