Gary G Willmore
What Of This Life - Poem by Gary G Willmore
Love can never prevail,
Constantly denied by deceit.
Animosity at consenting heartache
Bewitched by the sprit on this journey
Endless mind games of allusions
What was meant to be, but never achieved.
Denial of true feelings with abandonment,
Vacillation of trust towards mankind
Unredeemed soul seeking the elusive inamorato.
Can mortals find remission within hope of being,
And achieve final ascendancy?
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about What Of This Life by Gary G Willmore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl