What's Goin On - Poem by Richard Joseph
And I say, yeah, and I pray, oh my GOD!
I pray; get it all out.
Just what's on your mind today?
I step outside and scream at thee!
What's goin on, Hey, Hey, Yeah, what's goin on?
25 years and it's just in my head.
I step outside, Hey, Hey, what's going on today?
25 years and I'm still here.
Comments about What's Goin On by Richard Joseph
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl