~what's That I Hear Walking Down The Street? ~ - Poem by Kelsey Harshaw
What's that I hear walkin' down the street?
I hear those slow steps with thier feet
I wonder who it is so I turn around
And next thing you know I'm lyin' on the ground
So hurry up and get to my feet
Wondering who that was who hit me
So I look around.....What do you think I see?
I saw this really hansom man approachin' me
(I'll finish it later but I need some help.....What do YOU think should come next? I want to here what you think)
Comments about ~what's That I Hear Walking Down The Street? ~ by Kelsey Harshaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Kelsey Harshaw's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl