What Will Happen To Flowers ? - Poem by Parveen Shakir
butterflies will again be banished,
and bees will get pollen mailed to
"They mustn't flit from rose to rose!"
And breeze will have to watch its step.
Bees, butterflies, even breeze
shall see only whom the law approves.
did anyone think of the flower's fate?
How many can self-pollinate?
Comments about What Will Happen To Flowers ? by Parveen Shakir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl