Parveen Shakir (24 November 1952 - 26 December 1994 / Karachi / Pakistan)
Obstinate - Poem by Parveen Shakir
Why should I be the first to phone?
He knows too:
last night came the first monsoon.
Comments about Obstinate by Parveen Shakir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Monday, April 9, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl