Eli J Tod
Whats Spinning In My Head.. - Poem by Eli J Tod
What’s spinning in my head
Is destined to stay
Lest it pass my lips
And the world comes crashing down.
Other things spoken instead
But not the things that I should say
You should watch as I shake my hips
And use these crimson lilacs as my crown.
Comments about Whats Spinning In My Head.. by Eli J Tod
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl