When Angels Sing With You ? (Braham) . - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
When a dove , begins her first fly ,
It is her nice hour , in her try !
Her eyes , have a gentle smile!
Her life , now open, a new file !
When you feel , the first taste of love ,
The first kiss, as the white dove ,
The hidden Fairy , of the first Romance,
Jumps in a loving Dance !
These moments, are the signs ,
That our heart's beats , say to our minds :
'Good Luck , go on , you are a toy,
Because now , Angels sing to you , with Joy '!
Comments about When Angels Sing With You ? (Braham) . by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl