When Comes Such Noble Men - Poem by sujith kumar.s
When comes such noble men,
Five times, pretty close to nobel.
And, stood like a wall.
Noble enough to nobel,
but stood above them all
Comments about When Comes Such Noble Men by sujith kumar.s
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
sujith kumar.s's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl