When Im With You - Poem by Nick Levesque
When I’m with you,
everything goes away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.
The love that you give me,
I cherish in my soul,
and with your love,
you fill out my empty hole.
You are the treasure,
that holds the key,
to make us one part,
and they key to my heart.
In all the girls I’ve ever met,
you are the only one I could never forget,
god knew I would love you best,
that’s why he chose you from all the rest.
Comments about When Im With You by Nick Levesque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl