When Love Is Far Away - Poem by hariharans sundaram
When love is far away, Every day seems longer.
And as I write to you today, Our love grows stronger.
I have but three words for you and they are
I LOVE YOU.
Comments about When Love Is Far Away by hariharans sundaram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl