When Love Is In Your Way! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
You seem unusual when you say:
' The sun, shines for ME, every day! '
Your heart desires, your eyes flies,
And sometimes, your soul even cries.
You are so happy, for what you got,
That makes you, write a lot!
Poems, letters or a simple note,
Smile at flowers, with a deep thought!
You talk cheerfully, to everyone,
And makes them feel, they are not alone!
Be sure, that if LIFE, smiles to you, every day,
A big LOVE, is in your way!
Comments about When Love Is In Your Way! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl